DavidL

What Dyes Does This Company Use?

14:43 1:40 what type of dyes do these companies use? Im using professional fiebings oil dyes and angelus and they work well, yet I'm curious if they use fiebings as well or if they chose to use a european type dye.

Great video showing what goes into making a $700 pair of shoes. Thanks for posting it

Did you check with their customer service department. A simple email request for information on their products should yield an answer.

il send them an email. I think they won't know the steps and supplies that go into making the shoes, but its worth a try.

High end shoemakers like this only use top grade calf or shell cordovan leather none of which they are dyeing on their own. It would be drum dyed at the tannery in the colors they select.

this leather was hand dyed shown at 1:43.

It also show the bottle of dye, although none too cleatly. Perhaps you could look at picture of dye bottle in catalogs/online and figure out whose dye it is?

Holy crap, those are some beautiful.....but really, really expensive shoes! I thought I had some high dollar shoes, but mine are payless level compared to these!

Most amazing to me is the woman with the long manicured nails doing leather work.