Sign in to follow this  
antipaladin

Weekend Guitar Strap

Made this over the weekend for a friend of mine from leftover JE Sedgwick Bridle leather.

All that's left is the edging with the block of Carnuba wax. Very simple but should last

a long, long time.

guitar_strap.jpg

post-5215-126384011293_thumb.jpg

Edited by antipaladin

Made this over the weekend for a friend of mine from leftover JE Sedgwick Bridle leather.

All that's left is the edging with the block of Carnuba wax. Very simple but should last

a long, long time.

guitar_strap.jpg

Simple and clean looking. Very nice!

I am confused. What does the slit in the head of the thinner portion of the strap do? I thought that could just be threaded through the slits to be made adjustable. Could I see a photo of the workings of the strap please? How it is attached and adjusted.

I wish I knew...LOL

He gave me his old one and I just made and identical one. Never played guitar. :)

G2.jpg Da Coda, the guitar has two buttons on it for the strap to fasten on to. The hole and slit in the ends go over the button. The T shaped piece in the picture goes through the slots on the other end and goes on to the guitar. The picture shows how it goes. G1.jpg