Jcparry

Shoulder Holster Pattern For Judge

Anyone have a pattern for a Taurus Judge model 4510 with 3" barrel? This would be a vertical carry. Would prefer to have the concealed carry version rather than the western - cowboy version id possible. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jcparry

Thanks. Most of what I have found are either the cowboy style or, if concealed, are the horizontal rather than vertical. I will check it out though for sure. Thanks again!

been away for a while and saw this post. not sure if you have solved the problem or not. I have not made a shoulder holster for a judge but have made several for revolvers and autos. I took a belt holster pattern I made and modified it to suit my needs. the shoulder straps were cut 7/8" wide for larger handguns and 3/4" wide for smaller ones. used 8/9 oz for each. Made a rectangular yoke for them to pass through and attached with rectangle rings then used chicago screws for adjustment. I have made vericle and horizontal rigs. if interested i can post a couple of pictures.

What do you want to have it for A reviler or a aoto mackie I have both. This is for a aoto mackie.With 1 strap that hooks to the belt.Back & front view  for a reviler it wold be the same   591381563a72e_CIMG13901.JPG.5ce31cf14782386d1eee229c8815258e.JPG59137fa17549f_CIMG13911.JPG.0a93a61ae37df41a362f3ea98b72805e.JPG  

Edited by LGW
2 photo to menny

17 minutes ago, LGW said:

What do you want to have for A reviler or a aoto mackie I have both. This is for a aoto mackie.With 1 strap that hooks to the belt.Back & front view  for a reviler it wold be the same   591381563a72e_CIMG13901.JPG.5ce31cf14782386d1eee229c8815258e.JPG  

Edited by LGW

Vikefan do you happen to have a pic of the finished Judge holster?

Yes,

Here's the picture of the finighed holster on the person I made it for.IMG_20170824_154239010_HDR.jpg