Peter Haynes

Hello From Auckland, Nz

Peter,

I am impressed with the whole larp thing I bet you guys have a lot of fun acting out characters of your imagination. I read how you funded your business it was a smart idea telling your bank you needed the money to renovate your home if you would if told them the truth they would of denied your application for sure. Smart man at the end you did renovate your home with the proceeds of your business. I like the crossbows they seem like a lot of fun. I've been wanting to get one to mess around with it I seen a really nice one made out of cocobolo wood but they can be very expensive. Your work looks really good, it looks like you have been doing this for some time now not everyone can produce the kind of work you are doing, I think for your kind of work you must have a very good imagination and be artistically inclined. This forum is priceless folks here are more than willing to share their tips and tricks they have acquired over the years through trial and error. The knowledge this forum provides covers many areas of leatherwork so I am sure there is someone else doing similar work as you are. Well have fun and enjoy! God Bless!

Ralph Garcia

Hello Peter and welcome to the forum. Nice work....thanks for sharing!