Sign in to follow this  
bison

Sterling Silver Hat Band Buckle Set

I'm looking for a sterling silver hat band buckle set. Anyone know of a dealer that would carry them? I know Tandy and others sell shiny "silver" sets, but that's not what the customer wants. Looked at Montana Silversmiths, but they don't carry them that small as far as I can see.

Thanks!

Dave

If you are looking for true sterling silver hat band buckles you probably won't find any mass produced. Did you contact Montana silver smiths direct they may have what you want on an order basis. Also try Appaloosa trading company http://www.appaloosadurango.com/hbkn.html they have 3/4" sets for $345.00 they sell hat bands with sterling buckle sets and may have some available with out hat band also they do custom work. No $345.00 is not a missprint for sterling silver it will be expensive and again they are not mass produced. At least I have not found any mass produced sterling silver.

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I knew silver would be high, so the price didn't shock me...too badly!

Thanks again,

Dave

If you are looking for smaller than 3/4", you might try Hansen Silver - www.hansensilver.com

Wow! Thanks for all the links Winter Bear! And Bruce, I appreciate the link to Hansen.

You're welcome. You might also see if anyone does tufa, sand, or lost-wax casting, and have some cast and fabricated. That may not be option for you at this time, as something like that would need lead time for the jeweler to make the molds and make the buckle set, but it might be something to keep in mind.