Sign in to follow this  
freak

new camera

It's hard for me to find any time to do any leather work but, i love it when i do and i've got a thousand things i want to try next. I finally got a new camera , the one i've been using is 7 years old and a 1.3 megapixel. LOL ! Any way i've been itching to make something (Lord knows i need the practice). So i made a case for my new camera. Two things i wanted to work on. One being my basketweave , i've only done it a few times and each time it gets a little better and i notice something i need to improve on. Second i wanted to do a little lacing. My lacing skills are that of a 2 year old tring to tie their shoes.

It's far from perfect but it serves it's purpose and still looks better then store bought, to me.

000_0031a.jpg

000_0007a.jpg

000_0006a.jpg

post-158-1182566464_thumb.jpg

post-158-1182566498_thumb.jpg

post-158-1182566510_thumb.jpg

I like it... that is the next thing I want to work with is the basket weaving stamp...

It's hard for me to find any time to do any leather work but, i love it when i do and i've got a thousand things i want to try next. I finally got a new camera , the one i've been using is 7 years old and a 1.3 megapixel. LOL ! Any way i've been itching to make something (Lord knows i need the practice). So i made a case for my new camera. Two things i wanted to work on. One being my basketweave , i've only done it a few times and each time it gets a little better and i notice something i need to improve on. Second i wanted to do a little lacing. My lacing skills are that of a 2 year old tring to tie their shoes.

It's far from perfect but it serves it's purpose and still looks better then store bought, to me.

Hey Freak, I got a new camera, too! I think I'll make a case for it like you did. Looks to me like you got the basket weave down real well. That's interesting lacing. I like it. Want to see the picture of the mountin lion den I found today?

Kathy