Jump to content


Us. Oval Stamp

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rka98366


    New Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Leatherwork Specialty:old leather restoration
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?:web search

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:54 AM

Where might a person be able to obtain a stamp that replacates the oval U.S stamp used on old military leather items? I have been repairing old cavalry stuff for years and could use one of thease stamps if available. Thanks for any help.

#2 Frank



  • Contributing Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Leatherwork Specialty:Saddles
  • Interested in learning about:Saddles, Cowboy Gear, Holsters, just about any leatherwork
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?:Surfing

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Weaver carries them in their new 2010 catalog. Someone else had a post on here similar to yours and named off a couple other places that carry them. You might want to do a search if you don't have an account with weaver.

Never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!!

#3 Jaymack



  • Contributing Member
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mount Crawford, Virginia
  • Interests:Outdoors with my kids, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Kayaking
  • Leatherwork Specialty:Don't have one yet
  • Interested in learning about:Everything
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?:google

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

I don't have an account at Weaver Leather and can't locate the other posts. Does anyone know where to buy the U S oval stamps?


Similar Topics Collapse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users