• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 corwinsmith

corwinsmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:12 AM

Bored with my old handbag, I thought of gifting myself something classy.Although hesitant, I paid attention to the advice of my friend who suggested that I should go for leather handbags from Tony Perotti. I was simply amazed when I browsed through the website. Besides premium quality Italian leather handbags, it also offers leather wallets and even leather briefcases made from environmentally-friendly leather!

Thanks
Tony Perotti :rolleyes:
Tony Perotti Wallets

#2 terrymac

terrymac

• Contributing Member
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Leatherwork Specialty:Floral carving
  • Interested in learning about:Sheridan style
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?:surfing the web

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

I guess I am behind the times, but what in the world is Eco Friendly Leather?? I have heard of organic and natural beef, but not EcoFriendly Leather. Maybe someone has figured out a new way to raise cattle. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sometimes wonder if this green thing is getting carried a little too far. Just my opinion.
Terry

#3 cem

cem

Leatherworker

• Contributing Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

I guess I am behind the times, but what in the world is Eco Friendly Leather?? I have heard of organic and natural beef, but not EcoFriendly Leather. Maybe someone has figured out a new way to raise cattle. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sometimes wonder if this green thing is getting carried a little too far. Just my opinion.
Terry

Terry it's explained here http://www.tonyperot....com/blog/?p=41 mmm I thought vegetable tanning had been around alot longer than fourty years bah ha ha maybe I'm not savvy enough.

Clair

#4 terrymac

terrymac

• Contributing Member
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Leatherwork Specialty:Floral carving
  • Interested in learning about:Sheridan style
  • How did you find leatherworker.net?:surfing the web

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:43 PM

I wonder if anyone has told the people at Herman Oak & Wickett/Craig how they are doing their part to save the planet??
Terry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users