glockanator

Members
  • Content count

    580
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About glockanator

  • Rank
    Leatherworker

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  1. https://www.leathercraftlibrary.com/p-1836-shot-shell-bag-pattern.aspx
  2. I upload all my pictures to photobucket and then use there direct photo link to post pictures.
  3. Yes he is a member here but I don't think he has been on in a long time.
  4. I would say no. Doesn't look like enough material to do the job properly
  5. What are the dimensions on the key chain clicker?
  6. It's almost an exact copy of the Glock.
  7. I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a rear fender bib pattern for a 2015 Harley street glide?
  8. That looks like a Duane Ballard piece. He is a super cool dude just email him and ask. I would be surprised if he did not answer you.
  9. Here are two Shield holsters made from your pattern I did the second one has a crimson trace light/laser combo on it.
  10. Thanks Jeff
  11. Thanks some how I missed it.
  12. Anyone do a Glock 43 avenger? Need to make a IWB for a 43. Thanks
  13. Yeah I was pretty dumbfounded. I hope the customer doesn't come back and say it has screwed up his holster.
  14. I work full time at a local gun shop who also sell some of my product. I recently did a custom job for a S&W Shield with a crimson trace light laser combo. After I formed the holster the owner of the gun shop came out of the back and tells my client the he needs to put his shield in a bag jam it in the holster smother it in saddle soap and put it on the heat register over night and it will form to his shield. I had never heard of doing this before. I would love to hear some input on this.
  15. After seeing a video that Bruce Cheaney was doing on an hatchet sheath I noticed he had made a glue pot from a pickle jar. I emailed Mr. Cheaney and he gave me some advice on how to make one. The first couple of items needed are a bag of tortilla chips and some salsa. After finishing the little snack rinse out the salsa bottle. I used a cheap set of step less uni-bits from Harbor freight and drilled a hole in the center of the lid to fit the diameter of the cheap paint brush I got at the local art supply store. Once I was satisfied with the fit of the paint brush in the lid I used some loctite two part epoxy putty to secure it top and bottom to the lid. I got the 15 minute epoxy but I let it set up over night to insure it cured completely. Once I was sure it was secured I used some upholstery leather and contact cement on the top. I think this was unnecessary to be honest. I have been using this for a little over two weeks now and it is fantastic. I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier.