paulburnett

Painting Lesson 101

13 posts in this topic

The Paul Burnett Free School of Leather Ornamentation has begun. Here is the first lesson in the Painting 101 course. In this first lesson I deal with the main misconception. Can you guess what it is? It is the doubts you have about yourself and your ability to overcome them in order become a successful painter of realistic carvings. I will introduce you to the paints I chose and why I chose them for the medium for this course.

PBPainting01.pdf

PBPainting01.pdf

Thanks Paul. Anxiously awaiting future ones.

Regards,

Ben

My brushes are waiting for your further instructions..thanks for sharing this and all the rest of the information..

The Paul Burnett Free School of Leather Ornamentation has begun. Here is the first lesson in the Painting 101 course. In this first lesson I deal with the main misconception. Can you guess what it is? It is the doubts you have about yourself and your ability to overcome them in order become a successful painter of realistic carvings. I will introduce you to the paints I chose and why I chose them for the medium for this course.

PBPainting01.pdf

Thanks for the course. I'm looking forward to it.

TerryN

Thanks Paul, this is just what I'm needing. Now that I know what type of paint I'll be checking out where to get it. I'll await further instruction on how to use it

Thanks,

George

Can't wait to see more

Thank You

Thanks Paul. I am a newie from South Africa who has just started painting some of my work and cant wait to learn more. Your efforts are appreciated.

Thank You

this is the best lesson i have ever come a cross in coloring leather. i love it thanks so much

My step-mother gave me a huge stack of Make it with Leather Magazines from the 70s and early 80s. I just finished reading one of your articles from 1980, and ran across this thread. I look forward to seeing the rest of the course.

Paul,

You have been my inspiration to carve and color leather!!! You sent me the revised duck picture a couple of years ago!! My husband and I opened a leather and craft supply in Taos, NM this last May!!! Thanks for all of the training!!!

I am patiently waiting and looking forward to more lessons! :D

Lesson 1 is great when if it isn't posted coming out?

cant wait love your work