Recommended Posts

Hey there everyone, I made a post about some leatherworking tools I've inherited from my grandfather a while ago, and I was doing some work of my own the other day, and I came across a tool (I think?) and I'm not sure what purpose it serves, or what it does. I think it has to do with shoemaking, since he worked for cole-haan for many years, designing shoes, but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just a guess as I have no idea myself. But the form of the crease looks a lot like the heel of a womans shoe. I could imagine this is some sort of amboss, where the heel is put in that thing and then could be savely hammered or nailed down...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now