JohnnyTremendous

How to delete photos from my gallery

Recommended Posts

When I signed up to the forum years ago, I posted some photos to my gallery that were my very first pieces. I'm absolutely embarrassed by them now and want to delete them. I've looked at other threads about how to do this, but the directions appear to be for a different version of the forum software, and don't apply to what I am seeing when I'm in my profile.

Can anyone help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnnyTremendous said:

When I signed up to the forum years ago, I posted some photos to my gallery that were my very first pieces. I'm absolutely embarrassed by them now and want to delete them. I've looked at other threads about how to do this, but the directions appear to be for a different version of the forum software, and don't apply to what I am seeing when I'm in my profile.

Can anyone help?

When you are viewing the gallery, do you see small tick boxes in the upper right of each photo?  If you tick them, do you see a bar across the lower part of the screen with a garbage can?  If so click each pic to be deleted and then click the garbage can.  I'm not sure if you have this access.  Try it and see if you do.  Else let me know and I will delete them for you.  By the way, the items look quite good.  No need to be embarrassed.  On this site, members in general do not have permissions to delete posts, so I assume that is the problem you are up against.  But moderators and administrators can.  Let us know if you need help with this.

Tom, another Calgarian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Northmount said:

When you are viewing the gallery, do you see small tick boxes in the upper right of each photo?  If you tick them, do you see a bar across the lower part of the screen with a garbage can?  If so click each pic to be deleted and then click the garbage can.  I'm not sure if you have this access.  Try it and see if you do.  Else let me know and I will delete them for you.  By the way, the items look quite good.  No need to be embarrassed.  On this site, members in general do not have permissions to delete posts, so I assume that is the problem you are up against.  But moderators and administrators can.  Let us know if you need help with this.

Tom, another Calgarian

Hi there Calgarian Tom,

There's no check box visible for me. It's not that the work is that embarrassing, but its not representative of the work I do now. I'd like to update my gallery with more recent work, without the past items representing what I do.  I would really appreciate if you would delete any of my current albums. Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnnyTremendous said:

There's no check box visible for me. It's not that the work is that embarrassing, but its not representative of the work I do now. I'd like to update my gallery with more recent work, without the past items representing what I do.  I would really appreciate if you would delete any of my current albums. Thank you in advance.

Photos deleted and albums hidden since I can't delete them.

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Northmount said:

Photos deleted and albums hidden since I can't delete them.

Tom

Thanks Tom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now