Now Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for week 6 of season 7 has been leaked online. It's time for you to get back into the battleground for a possibility to show off to these other players your abilities and uncover new Battle Stars, and this leak will aid players program prior to the challenge list goes reside.
For those that might be new to the world of Battle Royale, these weekly challenges are a set of quests that Epic Games has offered to participants seeking a unique approach to level up and climb up these tier ranks. The objective essentially is to get all of the Battle Stars in order that players can unlock progressive loot to show off to other individuals. Get that sweet, sweet gear and show everybody else who is boss.
Able to see what Week 6 will reportedly offer once they go reside later this week due to a current datamine? Here's what's been located:
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match - 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match - 1 Battle Star
Fortnite is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and select mobile devices. What do you think of this week's upcoming challenges? Buy Fortnite Items on U4GM may make your challenge more smooth.