I have been reading about making holsters, as I can never find EXACTLY what I want. I am pretty good at making things from any medium God created so I was thinking of trying my hand at leather. Couple questions with more to come Im sure:
1. Where is the best place to buy leather and tools?
2. What are the best cuts of leather to use?
3. How does one go about "burnishing" an edge?
4. Where could one aquire rubber pads for molding in a press?
5. How much extra leather should one typically use around a gun outline one a pancake style holster?
Ok so Im full of questions but from what I have seen on here so far, you guys are the ones to ask! Thanks!