Mulesaw

Honor group of the day!

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all the moderators keeping this site up and running.  I think you are doing a great job in keeping this forum neat, tidy and friendly. 

So thanks for all your moderating and help. It is highly appreciated.

Brgds

Jonas

Thank you!  We appreciate compliments now and then. 

To all leather workers out there, have a great day, hopefully every day, but I know better.  Some days are much better than others.

Thanks for all the help, the organization, the knowledge, and the civility. 

To all the leather workers i very sincerely thank you for understanding, accepting or simply putting up with grumpy old men such as me:). To the mods I thank you each and every one for your professionalism, knowledge, patience and understanding and as well and most importantly to the owner who quietly but very professionally keeps up a wonderful little piece of the world and its history for us to enjoy, learn about and be a part of.

Hear hear !! :yes: 

I am so glad I found this forum many years ago , the members on here have helped so much and so many others .  I've learnt so much , and it saved me a lot of time and money, and a lot of hair pulling frustrations . And , its still works on older computers like mine. 

:thumbsup:

HS 

On 3/13/2022 at 2:41 PM, Mulesaw said:

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all the moderators keeping this site up and running.  I think you are doing a great job in keeping this forum neat, tidy and friendly. 

So thanks for all your moderating and help. It is highly appreciated.

Brgds

Jonas

Adding my Thanks to the moderators! Love this place. :)