Sign in to follow this  
Try1234

Saddle making DVD info

Hello everyone, I hope your holidays went well and you find yourself in God's loving hand.i am inquiring about the selection of current saddle making DVDs available to us.Currently,the dusty Johnson DVD is the only one I have.i find it very helpful and informative.Dale Harwood, Jeremiah watt,Bruce Cheney,bill gomer,and Cary schwarz are instructors whose knowledge I seek.Are there any others I should know about?.any helpful info,I.E.contact Info,price,etc.is greatly appreciated.

Jeremiah Watt's DVD is probably the most thorough of the ones you mentioned.  I really liked Bill Gomer's, but it may be hard to find.  Harwood's is good, but some feel that you should have built one or two saddles before his video would viewed.  Bruce Cheney has a YouTube site, so you may want to check that out first.

Good Luck, Ron

Hello,sirThank you for your response.i got a couple of the Cary schwarz DVD s today.i found it very informative; however, I found myself coming up with questions about some things in my head.i need to master the marks on a ruler,so as to keep up with the numbers he calls out.i will not be deterred by what I saw.im going in deeper.i will be asking you guys questions on this forum,if you don't mind.have a blessed day!,Manuel Anthony hinojosa

Hello guys, how are you doing?. First,let us give thanks for this network of progressive leatherwork education.In addition,I wish you all prosperity in your leather endeavors.