this thread is about music and only music. post what you like to listen to while working on your leather

I like Whisky Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jGX9A6ErA 

WHISKEY BLUES | Best Of Slow Blues/Blues Rock | Modern Electric Blues - YouTube

Edited by Frodo

I like and enjoy almost all types of music so 99% of the time - 24/7, my radios are on the UK's BBC Radio 2. There is a decent selection of both old and new music through the day and the station is free of commercial adverts. The few times that there is a radio programme with music I don't want to listen to I'll put on a CD of Classical, Traditional, Light Comic Opera, 60s, 70s or 80s music, or just about anything which takes my fancy or suits my mood

Here in Oz, we have ' Triple J ' , no commercials , just good music to suit all genres , from shoe gaze, rap, hip hop ,  sunny twangy guitars, to death metal  and so on..   Lots of new & local material .  New artists and musicians   can go on ' Unearthed'  so they can upload &  'strut their stuff' on the airwaves .  They also have ' Live At The Wireless'  live bands  & artists playing in the studio.   I kinda  compare it to  the late John Peel   . The Peel Sessions , remember them?

HS

Been listening to Mudcrutch .

I listen to the local Crockett Texas AM radio station. I get country music, local farm news and church on Sunday mornings. Also the local high school sports games on Friday night. Yippee.  Ohh and it’s the only station I get in a metal shop. Unless ya speak Spanglish 

Stubborn old fart that I am, I usually have 50's and earlier on including classic Country, mainly 40's blues and jazz.