Affaltar

What is this hardware for?

I bought a lot of hardware from someone who retired, but the condition was to buy all or nothing. Now I have a lot of it and for some I have no idea what's it for or how to use it.

Also I'd be willing to sell it cheaply, but it is im Croatia so shipping might be expensive

Reducing image size on phone is complicated so here's an imgur link to all the photos :)

https://imgur.com/a/dtWQmXr

I tried that link, it didn't work, it froze my computer up . It may work better on a newer computer. 

most likely for luggage making. maybe worth checking the Ohio Travel Bag website maybe you find something similar

https://ohiotravelbag.com/

4 hours ago, Affaltar said:

I bought a lot of hardware from someone who retired, but the condition was to buy all or nothing. Now I have a lot of it and for some I have no idea what's it for or how to use it.

Also I'd be willing to sell it cheaply, but it is im Croatia so shipping might be expensive

Reducing image size on phone is complicated so here's an imgur link to all the photos :)

https://imgur.com/a/dtWQmXr

The second image appears to be something used on the bottom of a purse or briefcase as feet, to prevent the leather from contacting the ground.

Yes, it is handbag hardware. Closures, feet, and such.

I know it's bag hardware, the retired guy made bags, and the feet I assumed what it was, but I have no idea how to use most of others, anyone has examples of it on bags?

I don't know how to find it on stores like Ohio travel bag, except to look through all their items

11 hours ago, Affaltar said:

Reducing image size on phone is complicated so here's an imgur link to all the photos

Please post the photos here.  For some helps and suggestions, see this thread.  Many users will not go to outside links, and 3rd party hosted photos often disappear due to changes in hosts' permissions, originators deleting or moving files, or host going out of business.  Then the thread or post becomes useless to the community in the future.

You can set the size of the files your photos are saved on your phone with most current smart phones.

A lot of it is strap rings and end pieces.
The ones with the prongs should have a matching backplate the the prongs go into on the inside of the bag and then fold over. the ones with the 2-3 holes mostly go onto an edge or slot in the bag and are secured with screws from the inside.
A couple look like that would go on the ends of the shoulder straps, one or 2 might be magnetic closures.
They look like nice pieces, and gives you a good excuse to make some handbags.