DanaStanley

Cowboy 3200 left presser foot

I have ordered a CB3200 and want to get accessories for it. The dealer I got it from seems like a nice guy and all, but $75.00 for a left side presser foot is a lot! So, looking around I found one for $43.00 by a company called Ever Nice (on E-Bay) Has anyone used their presser feet? Are they OK? Am I just being a cheap skate? $30.00 less seems like a lot of money to waste. On the other hand, if it isn't a good fit, or breaks then it would be a waste.

Hello Dana Stanley 

If it can help you. Look what i did on my machine. I have cut a slot at the other end of the presser foot bar to be able to install any kind of Walking foot Singer feet. 

I was Also finding the 441 feet very expensive and the second reason is that i do Upholstery for living so i need Upholstery feet like piping feet on the monster machine (441). No one sells piping feet for this model. 

Please look at my topic that i have Just put on the forum, May be you can Also help me Thanks 

By the way, evernice on Ebay is a very good company. I often buy parts from them. If their is any thing wrong with the part they ship another one 

Screenshot_20220324-195024_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-195047_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-195109_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-194741_Gallery.jpg

On 3/23/2022 at 7:10 PM, DanaStanley said:

I have ordered a CB3200 and want to get accessories for it. The dealer I got it from seems like a nice guy and all, but $75.00 for a left side presser foot is a lot! So, looking around I found one for $43.00 by a company called Ever Nice (on E-Bay) Has anyone used their presser feet? Are they OK? Am I just being a cheap skate? $30.00 less seems like a lot of money to waste. On the other hand, if it isn't a good fit, or breaks then it would be a waste.

Dana, Yes these feet will work & we can also get these chrome plated steel feet & sell them @ a cheaper price BUT we've found so many leatherworkers often sew moist or wet leather which interacts with the chrome & makes it peel off making the steel rusty.The feet we sell as stated on our website are made of stainless steel which will never rust.

12 hours ago, CowboyBob said:

Dana, Yes these feet will work & we can also get these chrome plated steel feet & sell them @ a cheaper price BUT we've found so many leatherworkers often sew moist or wet leather which interacts with the chrome & makes it peel off making the steel rusty.The feet we sell as stated on our website are made of stainless steel which will never rust.

Sorry Cowboy Bob. 

I didn't want to interfer your sales. I Just wanted to help. 

Wont do it again 

12 hours ago, Marcremb said:

Sorry Cowboy Bob. 

I didn't want to interfer your sales. I Just wanted to help. 

Wont do it again 

No,it's OK,that's a good idea using the lower cost feet like that & if it works for you that's great.Oh & always chime in whenever you want this board is all about everyones different ideas & experiences.That's how we learn from others.

6 hours ago, CowboyBob said:

No,it's OK,that's a good idea using the lower cost feet like that & if it works for you that's great.Oh & always chime in whenever you want this board is all about everyones different ideas & experiences.That's how we learn from others.

Great info Cowboy Bob! I am glad you pointed out the differences. I had no clue myself what the reason was for the price differences. Probably most of what I am doing right now (mostly vinyl auto interiors) won't damage the cheap feet I purchased for my Industrials. However, I'm hoping to graduate into a nice cylinder arm machine eventually, mostly for leather work. I would not hesitate to purchase the feet you sell for a sewing cylinder arm machine I buy, old or new. That is if you have the feet I may need.

Thank You all for chiming in! Thank you bob for the valuable info! If you e-mail me before the machine ships, we can see what else I can afford to order with it! 

15 hours ago, DanaStanley said:

Thank You all for chiming in! Thank you bob for the valuable info! If you e-mail me before the machine ships, we can see what else I can afford to order with it! 

Sure will.