BoxerMel

We The People bags for silent auction

I’m looking forward to donating these tomorrow for a silent auction. I just hope they go for  more than 5 dollars a piece or something crazy like that.  Maybe it’s best I just don’t keep track of what’s happening with them.  :no:

The description reads; 
We The People leather bag - 100 % handcrafted (saddle stitched) by a Wood County resident using Sepici (Italian) and Horween USA) leathers.  Includes an interior floating pocket that will accommodate most tablets. Interior and exterior pockets that will accommodate most cell phones, pens, pencils and writing tablets.  Includes a zipper and a magnetic closure. Shoulder strap is long enough to be worn cross body.  

54C1675B-6D4B-48D3-A8EA-90C2C7D6DF3A.jpeg

beautiful I'll bet you are surprised.

Where do you bid? Very nice

I hope you have good luck!! I made a holster with we the people on and although I didn't post it here I got crucified for it when I did post it 

2 hours ago, Bawarrior said:

Where do you bid? Very nice

Thank you. The auction is at the Mineola Civic Center in Mineola Texas. It won’t have an online presence.

2 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

beautiful I'll bet you are surprised.

Thank you and I hope you’re right. 

1 hour ago, Chux said:

I hope you have good luck!! I made a holster with we the people on and although I didn't post it here I got crucified for it when I did post it 

Thank you.  Why in the world would you be crucified for the holster?  Where did you post it?  

8 minutes ago, BoxerMel said:

Thank you.  Why in the world would you be crucified for the holster?  Where did you post it?  

Apparently it was taken as, idk, "right wing propaganda"  I ended up deleting it so it really doesn't matter. 

Nice Bags very well done and awesome of you to donate them. I hope the people appreciate the craftsmanship and bid accordingly :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Very nice. 

BOXER,  I like it!!    I hope you get what you deserve to get for the time and effort you put into it

LOVE L:OVE the font you used, 

Chux,  You must be posting in the wrong forums

Stock is engraved with 2A

ak    twice.JPG

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

BOXER,  I like it!!    I hope you get what you deserve to get for the time and effort you put into it

LOVE L:OVE the font you used, 

Chux,  You must be posting in the wrong forums

Stock is engraved with 2A

ak    twice.JPG

Frodo, you are absolutely correct on that!! It took me way too long to realize it as well, hey...I'm not the sharpest marble in the drawer! Any time I posted something related to boom sticks i got my butt handed to me. I guess some people can't see past the fact a holster is to carry a gun and that's all they "focus" on. I've since learned to just not post that kind of stuff there anymore  

BoxerMel . . . I don't have a tablet . . . and I won't be in Tx any where near soon . . . 

But I'd be honored to have one of those just for it's intrinsic good looks.  Stash it on my desk and use it to remind me of the privilege we have of living here.

Thanks for your effort . . . and thanks for posting.

May God bless,

Dwight

52 minutes ago, Dwight said:

BoxerMel . . . I don't have a tablet . . . and I won't be in Tx any where near soon . . . 

But I'd be honored to have one of those just for it's intrinsic good looks.  Stash it on my desk and use it to remind me of the privilege we have of living here.

Thanks for your effort . . . and thanks for posting.

May God bless,

Dwight

Dwight.  I saw on on youtube,  Can not jog my brain as to where.  But it was a leather scroll with the Preamble  carved on it.  It was a beautiful piece of art work I thought i screen shot it, but i guess i did not

5 hours ago, Frodo said:

Dwight.  I saw on on youtube,  Can not jog my brain as to where.  But it was a leather scroll with the Preamble  carved on it.  It was a beautiful piece of art work I thought i screen shot it, but i guess i did not

I wish I could help you . . . but I've got something near 300 of them out there . . . finding "that one" would be a real trick.

But I'm glad you saw it . . . did I have my hair combed that day??? (lol)

May God bless,

Dwight

9 hours ago, Chux said:

Frodo, you are absolutely correct on that!! It took me way too long to realize it as well, hey...I'm not the sharpest marble in the drawer! Any time I posted something related to boom sticks i got my butt handed to me. I guess some people can't see past the fact a holster is to carry a gun and that's all they "focus" on. I've since learned to just not post that kind of stuff there anymore  

WShere is it I'll post there, these liberal idiots have got to learn:ranting2: