Dwight

My Latest: Glock chest holster

Had a customer wanted a chest holster for his Glocks

Wanted it in black.

Had to paint a couple of metal keepers . . . but found everything else.

My son (Glock fan from getgo) was a bit jealous of it I think.   May have to do one for him for Christmas.

May God bless,

Dwight

bruces chest rig front 032622.jpg

bruce chest rig 032622 back.jpg

Very nice design and execution. I especially like the articulated connections allowing the straps to move with the body. A lot of thought and planning went into that project.

Very nice Chuck. 

I'm with Lobo...excellent design, especially that "three-way" connection. Lots of thinking went into that rig, front & back side...great possibilities to be benefited from going forward. Thanks for sharing!

Looks really nice very good execution.

awesome indeed i like the mag holder.

A well designed chest rig - but that appears to be a Taurus pistol in the holster (not a Glock)... 

2 hours ago, K5HEP said:

A well designed chest rig - but that appears to be a Taurus pistol in the holster (not a Glock)... 

You're right . . . only glocks I have are blue . . . and don't shoot too well . . . plus they are not photogenic. 

It is a Taurus G3C . . . my chest rig pistol for the day I have to load up and head out.

May God bless,

Dwight

4 hours ago, Dwight said:

You're right . . . only glocks I have are blue . . . and don't shoot too well . . . plus they are not photogenic. 

It is a Taurus G3C . . . my chest rig pistol for the day I have to load up and head out.

May God bless,

Dwight

I like your way of thinking...

- Take care

Very well done as always Dwight!

I thank you Dwight for allowing me to copy your design a bit. It is no where as nice looking as yours but it sure does fill a niche for me. This is the prototype for a rig i can use on all of my side holsters. I added a couple of slots to the holsters making some options for how the holster hangs. I think i can pretty it up some.

sholster1.JPG

sholster4.JPG

sholster3.JPG

Nice job, Chuck.  I like how you have the slots and can still use on your belt if so desired.  Belts don't go well with overalls, so this works perfectly when the occasion arises.  Could probably even conceal it under the bib (should strap would still show).

A job well done.  You son will be happy come Christmas.  

1 hour ago, PastorBob said:

Nice job, Chuck.  I like how you have the slots and can still use on your belt if so desired.  Belts don't go well with overalls, so this works perfectly when the occasion arises.  Could probably even conceal it under the bib (should strap would still show).

thanks yea that where i was headed  When out hunting for a couple weeks the weather changes and so do the clothes so now i can still carry my firearm. Fits pretty good under the bibs as well.