Rnshan40

2 motor setup on a Consew Skiving machine

Hi I’m needing to setup my Consew single motor skiving machine to a two motor skiving machine. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

I also would like to change the stone roller feed to a rubber or neoprene roller feed. Anyone know of a compatible rubber roller feed that would fit my Consew dcs4?

99C5FCFE-DD81-445C-BBBF-DA61702F8A15.jpeg

What sort of help are you needing @Rnshan40? Running 2 servos like that may not be the best way as the bell speed can run at a constant speed normally which is approx 1270 rpm. Some servos don't start when they are in the on position when started which means you may have to start it and set the speed every time you turn it on. This may present a problem if you can not get access to the back of the machine easily. We are using a constant speed 1450rpm motor with a 3" pulley to gear near the correct rpm. For the rubber roller feed Campbell Randall will have them but you can easily find them in a google search as well. (Be very carfull when adjusting the feed wheel angle and heights as if the rubber wheel contacts the blade that is the end of it.)