joshhartung

Cowboy 3200 with flatbed and edge guides

Hi folks,

Ready to move on from my Cowboy 3200, bought from Bob at Toledo Sewing back in June 2018. Lightly used, I never even put a full spool of thread through it. I'm moving on because I'm no longer doing leatherwork so I'm moving into lighter duty machines that work better with smaller thread.

I have a variety of attachments including a holster plate, left and right toe feet, a double foot, and I've added a swing down edge guide. I also have a very nice UT3200 flat table from Use Gross, making this an extremely versatile machine for a leatherworker who would like to only have one machine. It's drilled to take a variety of swing-away binding attachments, which are also included. I have two spools of 207 black nylon, 207 white nylon, and 138 black nylon that come with it.

I'll let this go for $1900 with all the accessories. Local pickup here in Moscow, ID (near Spokane and Coeur d'Alene).

I'll get some pictures tomorrow. In the meantime, you can learn more about this machine here: https://www.tolindsewmach.com/cb3200.html

I've got to ask because I'm intrigued by the shop in the background, what do you guys make? 

On 4/21/2022 at 10:09 AM, Rubicon04 said:

I've got to ask because I'm intrigued by the shop in the background, what do you guys make? 

Same question.... Very nice shop