VIIXCIV

PFAFF 335 H2 Oiling and Greasing

Hello, I recently acquired a PFAFF 335 H2 for my leatherwork. I was wondering if any of you could help me in regards to where I would oil + grease this machine?

r/Leathercraft - PFAFF 335 H2 for Leather Work

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Pfaff-335-Instruction-Book-Old-Casting.pdf (uwe.net)

Above, Uwe had provided Pfaff info on oiling points. Great looking machine by the way!

Edited by suzelle

Thnk you I really appreciate the reply! 

2 hours ago, VIIXCIV said:

Thnk you I really appreciate the reply! 

You are so welcome! Good luck with your machine, I just love the old Pfaff machines & enjoyed seeing your pictures! I'd love to own one like the one that you found, but would also be happy with a new Juki if I cannot find and older Pfaff like yours. I figure the feet and some of the extra parts I have collected could work for a Pfaff 335 too. Curious, did you get any other feet or binders or other goodies with your machine? If you did, pics please!!! :)

16 hours ago, suzelle said:

You are so welcome! Good luck with your machine, I just love the old Pfaff machines & enjoyed seeing your pictures! I'd love to own one like the one that you found, but would also be happy with a new Juki if I cannot find and older Pfaff like yours. I figure the feet and some of the extra parts I have collected could work for a Pfaff 335 too. Curious, did you get any other feet or binders or other goodies with your machine? If you did, pics please!!! :)

Me too, I was looking for one for ages! Thankfully I managed to get one. Unfortunetly no it didn't come with alternate feet. I am current in the hunt for some, I asked a quest in my most recent post on this website forum. I'm just not sure which to get!

Pfaff 145, 545, 335, 345, 245, 1245, 195, 595, 1295 and the like all share the same feet. AFAIK the Singer 111 type feet (they look similar sometimes) are not interchangeable with the Pfaff type feet. AFAIK no other brand (other than Pfaff) is using their type of feet. The Singer 111 type feet is the most common type and is used by most of the common sewing machine brands (including most modern clones) other than Pfaff and Adler and nowadays Dürkopp-Adler.

If you have a "foot fetish" machines using the 111 Singer feet would be the best choice I´d say.

This is a good read if you have a foot fetish ;)

https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/parts-by-type/single-needle-walking-foot-feet.html

Edited by Constabulary

On 4/6/2022 at 9:35 AM, Constabulary said:

Pfaff 145, 545, 335, 345, 245, 1245, 195, 595, 1295 and the like all share the same feet. AFAIK the Singer 111 type feet (they look similar sometimes) are not interchangeable with the Pfaff type feet. AFAIK no other brand (other than Pfaff) is using their type of feet. The Singer 111 type feet is the most common type and is used by most of the common sewing machine brands (including most modern clones) other than Pfaff and Adler and nowadays Dürkopp-Adler.

If you have a "foot fetish" machines using the 111 Singer feet would be the best choice I´d say.

https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/parts-by-type/single-needle-walking-foot-feet.html

Love the detailed response thank you!

Could I ask, can I mix and match different feet/outside feet? For example if I used;

This smooth outfoot - https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/s513sb-outside-foot-smooth-bottom-use-with-inner-foot-s512sb.html

with 

This inside foot - https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/240149h-inside-foot-singer-111w-use-with-outer-foot-240148h.html

or

This inside foot - https://www.college-sewing.co.uk/240149st-split-toe-inside-foot-use-with-outer-foot-240148st.html

Would this work?

I'm new to using sewing machine so just trying to figure it all out,

Thanks

On 4/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, Constabulary said:

Yes, I have that Food Fet-ish thing going on! LOL. You are so funny!!!! Sometimes though, I am Foot- Fed UP!

Today though, I'm tickled pink... See my feet. You ask why? Why? Well you see...I am the only woman in a shop of Guys. Since we sometimes share feet (mainly me borrowing lately until I'm fully set up) I thought if I marked all my newly purchased feet special, I would always know which ones do not belong to me. LOL. Because feet are like pens. I tend to steal them. :) Keeps me out of hot water if you know what I mean!

IMG_6609.JPG

56 minutes ago, suzelle said:

Yes, I have that Food Fet-ish thing going on! LOL. You are so funny!!!! Sometimes though, I am Foot- Fed UP!

Today though, I'm tickled pink... See my feet. You ask why? Why? Well you see...I am the only woman in a shop of Guys. Since we sometimes share feet (mainly me borrowing lately until I'm fully set up) I thought if I marked all my newly purchased feet special, I would always know which ones do not belong to me. LOL. Because feet are like pens. I tend to steal them. :) Keeps me out of hot water if you know what I mean!

IMG_6609.JPG

I think having them a bright colour is a great idea, however I'd do it to be able find them after I put them down :Lighten:

21 hours ago, VIIXCIV said:

I think having them a bright colour is a great idea, however I'd do it to be able find them after I put them down :Lighten:

Exactly! Much easier to find as well! Now if I could paint my glasses a certain color so it would work for me when I am searching searching searching, only to find a pair on top of my head where they really don't work. LOL. You made me chuckle!