Sign in to follow this  
Thescandall

The view from the shop.

It really don’t get much better than this.  Horses in the pasture and Bullit will stand there all day and watch me. 

F72859B4-A1F9-4827-AFA0-34F3E2D19655.jpeg

beautiful indeed!!! Our grass isn't green yet lol.

It’s 78 today. Beautiful. I’m building a machine table and a house at the same time. I’m on break. imageproxy.php?img=&key=671f9b9558b9abffimageproxy.php?img=&key=671f9b9558b9abffFDDE492C-9579-4F4A-9366-BBCAB4CC4B2C.jpeg.2f04683d7fd67997bf3307d21d1ee20e.jpeg

Edited by Northmount
Deleted exccees photos

looks like you got some work to do and an awesome place to do it.

I really don’t know how 3 pics showed up. There all the same.  Yes I love it up here. 2 hour drive twice a week one way. This gas price is killin me.  I have 2 more years till retirement.  I want the place ready when that time comes.  By the way this is the second place I’ve built in the last 4 years.  The wife wanted horses so I bought a bigger place and I’m doing it again.  The other place is finished and nobody’s lived in it. Except me on the weekends building it.  Now it just costs me lectric and water till I decide to sell it.  It’s paid for but it has a hold on me cuz it’s a really nice place that took me 2.5 years to build on the weekends. 

But. She wanted horses. Now we have 10.5 acres and just the fencing for their pasture and our yard was over 3000’. I built my shop first. It’s solar powered and just like a saloon with the radio blaring. Now House and this sewing machine is slowing it down.  

This is the one I just finished. 

175EE46F-E0B1-4B75-981D-E1959D50F4DA.jpeg

Thats a truly beautiful  pic......of the machine :specool:

The scenery is  lovely too , cool, quiet and calming , and the horses bring you joy too no doubt. 

HS