BrissyTrimmer

Hello from Brisbane, Australia

Noel here from Brisbane's Northside, thanks for accepting me. I own and operate a custom motor trim shop, started with an apprenticeship in 98. Am hoping to learn a bit of tooling, not as part of my work, but more for fun.

Welcome mate :)

Excuse my ignorance, out of curiosity what does a motor trim shop actually do?  Does it have to do with leather belts?

Edited by Spyros

Hi Noel, Welcome to the forum. I am up in the Rockhampton area and mostly into producing Leather goods (Wild Harry) and dabbling into the machinery that I make and use. A check of my profile would fill you in more. Cant help you much with the tooling as I don't do it much any more but there is a whole lot of members here that can for sure.

Welcome, my friend . . . once wandered thru your fair city . . . some 53 years ago.

My US warship was the first to dock in Brisbane for over 25 yrs . . . the USS Wiltsie.

I knew it would be wall to wall people all day long . . . I lit out for  5 days on the Gold Coast . . . one of the best vacations I ever had.

But enough about me . . . glad to have you aboard . . . enjoy yourself . . . don't be afraid to ask questions . . . that is how you learn.

May God bless,

Dwight