crazytailorlady

New girl from Serbia

Hello from Serbia everyone,

I'm crazytailorlady,  I have been into traditional crafting for a long time now but quite recently took up leatherworking. I look forward to learning and perfecting the craft and people on here seem like the best to learn from. I am interested in hand-sewing and working by hand in general. I hope we'll all get along well.

Oh, if someone is wondering about the username, its because my family has horses and I'm constantly making something they need like halters, polo wraps, reins and I spend a lot of time taking measurements. Once the horse got annoyed and I was joking like "The crazy tailor lady will leave soon, calm down." That stayed.

All that it a sentence: Hi everyone, nice to be here!

6 minutes ago, crazytailorlady said:

I'm crazytailorlady,  I have been into traditional crafting for a long time now but quite recently took up leatherworking. I look forward to learning and perfecting the craft and people on here seem like the best to learn from. I am interested in hand-sewing and working by hand in general. I hope we'll all get along well.

Oh, if someone is wondering about the username, its because my family has horses and I'm constantly making something they need like halters, polo wraps, reins and I spend a lot of time taking measurements. Once the horse got annoyed and I was joking like "The crazy tailor lady will leave soon, calm down." That stayed.

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information here, as well as terrific members.  I'm quite a beginner with leather myself and the folks here have been absolutely outstanding in giving helpful advice about everything leather related.

Welcome from Southwest Missouri, USA.  lots of help here for sure.

Welcome New Girl, and a Crazy one! Love it! :)

I like the little story behind the name. 

And another welcome . . . 

Glad to have you aboard . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

21 hours ago, crazytailorlady said:

hi from wunerful Wyoming i like your bike.

20 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

hi from wunerful Wyoming i like your bike.

Thank you! Its a 1950's (late, I think) Victoria. German vintage bike.

Hello and welcome from Boston Mass USA

Hi there from Houston Texas