VintageToolDude

Sale some Needles 1551 for Junker Ruh SD28 size 225

Hi 

I have many new Needles 1551 for Junker Ruh SD28 for sale. The Needles are from old stock but never used. 

I'm located in Germany but shipping is no problem, only ship with tracking. Shipping cost must be paid by buyer.if you interested, tell me where you come from and I will look up the shipping costs. 

I would like 15€ per needle. If you want more we can talk about the price ;)

IMG_20220501_083623-min.jpg

On 5/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, VintageToolDude said:

Hi 

I have many new Needles 1551 for Junker Ruh SD28 for sale. The Needles are from old stock but never used. 

I'm located in Germany but shipping is no problem, only ship with tracking. Shipping cost must be paid by buyer.if you interested, tell me where you come from and I will look up the shipping costs. 

VintageToolDude,     do you still have any 1551 needles for a Junker  SD28. Please let me know, thanks.

whats the price on the needle iam in puerto rico you can send it to armando mercado po box 578 las piedras puerto rico 00771

On 8/22/2022 at 1:40 AM, philg9 said:

VintageToolDude,     do you still have any 1551 needles for a Junker  SD28. Please let me know, thanks.

On 10/24/2022 at 12:50 PM, ArmandoMercado said:

whats the price on the needle iam in puerto rico you can send it to armando mercado po box 578 las piedras puerto rico 00771

You need to tag the OP or quote his post so he gets a notice email.  @VintageToolDude and you VintageToolDude need to check your postings frequently when you are trying to sell items.

On 5/1/2022 at 2:26 AM, VintageToolDude said:

Hi 

cual es el precio para envial a buscalas armandomercadosaddle@gmail.com

Translated:  what is the price to send for them

Edited by Northmount
Added translation to English, common language for this site.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:46 AM, sand said:

Hi ! do you still have the needle? What number is on it?

Last visited this site Aug 3, so appears he is not interested in selling or updating.  Will archive this thread.