Sign in to follow this  
Stewart

End of the Ride

This guy was not working. He has a purpose.

a bunch of Sparking is on his mind

DSCF3001.JPG

That sounds so grim not like your other work with the beautiful background and vibrate colors when I first looked at it my first  thought was honey I'm home LOL.

3 hours ago, Samalan said:

That sounds so grim not like your other work with the beautiful background and vibrate colors when I first looked at it my first  thought was honey I'm home LOL.

In some cultures "sparking" is slang for copulation so perhaps not so grim after all

1 hour ago, Leescustomleather said:

In some cultures "sparking" is slang for copulation so perhaps not so grim after all

That's funny LOL now I see what was on some ones mind  I    had a friend who painted a very beautiful painting on the doors  a black lacquer cabinet it was a Samurai in  that garb they wore on a very colorful street looking up he sees a woman hanging out a window with a little red lantern he told me how the painting tells a story he said the woman in the window wanted to have sex and the man on the sidewalk was going to pay for it the painting was in fact very beautiful I have never found another better done than that he was an amazing artist.

21 hours ago, Samalan said:

Same here.There are a lot of things i could added to the foreground. so the background would not stick out so  much. Well That "sparking" comment  does have a wide range of interpolations. I was on the gentler side- dating- old time type..

18 hours ago, Leescustomleather said:

Well Really did go that far with the meaning. Not a Wordsmith am I.  Light kissing. Just a romantic visit ,then in this day in time a whole bunch of formalities  gets thrown out the window.

16 hours ago, Samalan said:

That's funny LOL now I see what was on some ones mind  I    had a friend who painted a very beautiful painting on the doors  a black lacquer cabinet it was a Samurai in  that garb they wore on a very colorful street looking up he sees a woman hanging out a window with a little red lantern he told me how the painting tells a story he said the woman in the window wanted to have sex and the man on the sidewalk was going to pay for it the painting was in fact very beautiful I have never found another better done than that he was an amazing artist.

Man oh man- think I need to tone down my work a little. Yeap this was a different style. Now i am getting how paintings can pull oot different emotions and memories. Adding foreground would have change it a lot.  I can see a young man approaching a house thats lit up and as empty  in warmth that a house could be.

5 hours ago, Stewart said:

Man oh man- think I need to tone down my work a little. Yeap this was a different style. Now i am getting how paintings can pull oot different emotions and memories. Adding foreground would have change it a lot.  I can see a young man approaching a house thats lit up and as empty  in warmth that a house could be.

lol thats what art does it pulls out emotion from those who view it. When that happens you are successful.

I see a guy stopped and thinking with some apprehension. should i ride in or turn around.

1 hour ago, chuck123wapati said:

lol thats what art does it pulls out emotion from those who view it. When that happens you are successful.

I see a guy stopped and thinking with some apprehension. should i ride in or turn around.

should i ride in or turn around.===== sounds like a county song. i just 2 more for the "Bug" lovers.

Here they are, working on color combos fading .

DSCF3002.JPG

DSCF3003.JPG