MtlBiker

Sinabroks Contact Info? Any email?

Does anyone know how to contact Sinabroks?  There doesn't appear to be any contact link on their website nor any way to send them an email.  I placed an order for chisels on the 5th (and that's the day I was charged for the order) and I haven't received any shipping notice or acknowledgement of any kind.  I'd like to check up on my order (everything was marked as being in stock).  

How can a company not list any way to send them a message?

56 minutes ago, GatoGordo said:

From their Facebook page:

Additional contact info
+82 31-352-8589

Thanks very much!  I'm just a dinosaur I guess, as I've never been on Facebook and probably never will.  But there really should be a contact link on their business website.

Purchased an item from a USA website.  Actually just a front for a Chinese site.  Only notice I got was "we are preparing your package for shipping".  After a couple weeks, tried to follow up and see if it had been shipped.  I sent emails to 2 different addresses that should have resulted in a reply, but nothing.  Purchased using PayPal so after a month or so, decided to file a dispute claim.  There was the tracking info!  So started tracking.  Have 3 pages of tracking updates.  Says it has been delivered.  Since I use a UPS store for secure mail and deliveries, I know that it has not been delivered.  It was shipped via China Post.  I suspect that a number of the tracking entries are fake.  But we shall see.  Giving them 1 more week to see if it actually gets delivered. I'm at about the 2 month point already.

So the point of this post is that shipments via China Post and attempted contacts with Chinese vendors may be problematic.  Hope yours goes better.

22 minutes ago, Northmount said:

Purchased an item from a USA website.  Actually just a front for a Chinese site.  Only notice I got was "we are preparing your package for shipping".  After a couple weeks, tried to follow up and see if it had been shipped.  I sent emails to 2 different addresses that should have resulted in a reply, but nothing.  Purchased using PayPal so after a month or so, decided to file a dispute claim.  There was the tracking info!  So started tracking.  Have 3 pages of tracking updates.  Says it has been delivered.  Since I use a UPS store for secure mail and deliveries, I know that it has not been delivered.  It was shipped via China Post.  I suspect that a number of the tracking entries are fake.  But we shall see.  Giving them 1 more week to see if it actually gets delivered. I'm at about the 2 month point already.

So the point of this post is that shipments via China Post and attempted contacts with Chinese vendors may be problematic.  Hope yours goes better.

Sounds like you're a very patient man!  I too have had bad experiences with China Post and Chinese vendors, most recently I ordered a bunch of double cap rivets through AliExpress.  One of the only places I could find 12mm caps with 12mm long shaft.  Anyway, a pack of 100 sets was something like $8, and the shipping was listed as about $6 (I can't remember the exact prices but pretty close to this).  I added 10 different sets to my order (black, gunmetal, silver, gold etc) in two different sizes and then was surprised that the same shipping cost was added to EACH set!!!  I sent an email to the vendor (these were all from the same vendor) and he replied that he'd adjust the shipping for my total order.  The order came in surprisingly fast (only one week) with everything in one package, and I was charged for the shipping on EACH set in spite of him having said he'd take care of it.  I emailed again and now after two tries, I'm not getting a reply.  SIGH

In the case of the Sinabroks chisels, the frustration was that through his selling website, there is NO way to leave a message or contact the seller.  And my credit card was charged for for the order on the 5th.  No acknowledgement of the order, and no shipping notification.  So thanks to @GatoGordo having posted the owner's email, I sent him a message asking about it.  He did reply, saying that he'd ship my order about the 20th.  SIGH  Pretty annoying considering the items I ordered were all marked as "in stock".

47 minutes ago, MtlBiker said:

He did reply, saying that he'd ship my order about the 20th.  SIGH  Pretty annoying considering the items I ordered were all marked as "in stock".

I think they wait until they have a full shipping container before they ship.  Mine supposed went to Mississauga (bypassed Vancouver) then the container gets separated into packages, and transferred  through customs to Canada Post.  Then who knows when it finally gets on the road again!