Mocivnik

Blue guns/dummies for 1911 and G17

Looking for blue guns (doesn't matter the material tho) for Glock 17 and Colt 1911.

Located in central Europe.

I’m in the USA,  is Central Europe a “allowed to have guns”  place? I’m asking because we are told so many different things, our present treasonous criminals in charge are saying that it’s safer if the law abiding citizens guns were taken.

if you have the gun, could you make a mold out of plaster??

Do you have air soft pellet guns in the EU?  AirSoft makes both of what you seek

On 6/27/2022 at 3:52 PM, Doc Reaper said:

I’m in the USA,  is Central Europe a “allowed to have guns”  place? I’m asking because we are told so many different things, our present treasonous criminals in charge are saying that it’s safer if the law abiding citizens guns were taken.

if you have the gun, could you make a mold out of plaster??

yeah, but I was just looking for a bluegun, to make it easier.

@frodo: the BB gun won't save me any money on this

@gatogordo: I saw that, but I'm not sure, how accurate are they. You got any of them printed and tested? (any gun, no need for 1911 in particular)

IMG-20220123-WA0000.thumb.jpg.0f9637a23690c3728ce33b7073d4efeb.jpg

While I printed several guns and made holsters, I only reality tested the Glock 17. Here is a holster I made from the printed model with a real Glock 17 in it. I assume the others are as accurate.

I have an Airsoft 1911A1

I compared it to a real WW2 issue deactivated 1911A1 and as far as I can see, in shape and size it is exact. Obviously certain features and parts which are replicated on the Airsoft do not work but all the sticky-out bits are there. And it fitted perfectly in to a real WW2 Tanker's holster and regular GI  holster

I got the Airsoft 1911A1 to play with and to use for holsters but I came across two problems, both not directly with the gun but with the potential holsters

This is a Denix replica of a 1870's Schofield 44   [long colt]

Perfect replica, the action works, The only difference is the barral does not have a hole and it has no striker on the hammer

This mold cost $125.00

002.JPG.d116a22d1b73de43abf0ecab84753602.JPG

Here is an economic way to produce a mold

I needed a mold for a Femaru 37mm

I copied an image off of the PC and cut it out. glued it to some wood and made one

1400521555_20200109_235027(1).jpg.e564b19db708f8a672ce9e4fe063ded2.jpg

On 6/29/2022 at 8:49 AM, GatoGordo said:

IMG-20220123-WA0000.thumb.jpg.0f9637a23690c3728ce33b7073d4efeb.jpg

While I printed several guns and made holsters, I only reality tested the Glock 17. Here is a holster I made from the printed model with a real Glock 17 in it. I assume the others are as accurate.

that design look a  bit familiar .. ;)

7 hours ago, JLSleather said:

that design look a  bit familiar .. ;)

It can't be too bad if you can recognize it. Great tutorials for both the pancake and avenger. Thank you for making them available.