Sign in to follow this  
Hassoon

English breastplate

Hello,

I have been wanting to gift someone an english breastplate that matches with this bridle (pictures below ) (sorry i was not able to make the pictures sharp, i had to resize them, ill send them to you in full quality if requested), I have been looking online, ordered one that was supposed to be tan, but it came as brown.

After searching for a while I decided to ask someone local to make it for me, but they were busy and bailed on me...

I am looking for someone to make me a normal horse sized english breastplate that matches the bridle, it does not need to be fancy or have the two tone coloring.

I have until almost July 15th, as I will be leaving the country by the end of July beginning of august (most likely) I want it at that time so it can have enough time to be shipped to me.

I am not a leather worker and I do not know how much this will cost, the price I got from the local person was around $100 USD Please let me know what you think is the right amount.

3.jpg.95963c9b5798406345ab7ef8925d36ba.jpg2.jpg.dce21eaf7c05a43a8e640723385fe5af.jpg1.jpg.1e1f8a65ad48c96336568fef12a384a7.jpg

(Attached a picture of an english breastplate for reference)

Clipboard01.jpg.6c38bb6bb80bb322a344422b136c3856.jpg

Edited by Hassoon

I no longer need this product, thank you for your time.

I was not able to figure out how to delete this post so I'm sending this reply

13 hours ago, Hassoon said:

I was not able to figure out how to delete this post so I'm sending this reply

@Hassoon

Members can not delete posts.  And edit is only open for a short time.  Thanks for letting us know it is no longer required.  I'll archive this thread.