This is the drop leg version of the Ruger 480 I recently finished. I used the 2.5 in ring to allow for swing when walking. Pita to sew, but not quite what thought it would be. HO 7/8, Cobra class 3, Superior thread bonded nylon 277 top and bottom, Fiebings light brown pro dye. Bear logo the same as the chest rig. Customer loves it. I left enough space for a strap if needed, but, this thing is tight! And unfortunately,  no, that is not me in this photo.....

20220617_140555.jpg

That is one nice looking holster there. I don't usually care for drop leg style but that is very nicely done.

very cool!!!

Nice design, I always have liked contrasting stitch colors. The overlay with the bear is an awesome addition. Your work is appreciated and thanks for sharing.

Love the design.  I noticed there were 2 straps on the holster to go around the leg.  How are those fastened?

I have snap buckles on them.

32 minutes ago, Hags said:

I have snap buckles on them.

Thanks for the quick follow up.  Was thinking velcro may be a good option, but then it may rub/snag on the other pant leg when walking.