Sheilajeanne

Anyone Need a Piece of Granite?

I saw this on my local FB page, and immediately thought hey, this would be great for leather working. If you can find someone to cut it into smaller pieces, it could make several people happy!  It's 3 x 4 ft x 1 inch thick. Located in Innisfil, Ontario, which is close to Barrie.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/1199388950811339/?ref=share_attachment

Edited by Sheilajeanne

Your link is bad or facbook is having issues

3x4x1 is a really nice sice

I figured out why. Alliston and Area Buy and Sell is a private group. You have to become a member to see what's posted: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266954616689963

Will copy and paste:

Details
  • Condition
    Used - Good
I have 3 foot by 4 foot, 1 inch thick piece of black granite that was used as a base for a wood stove. No chips or damage that I can see. It's extremely heavy. 2 people cannot lift it. If you can get it out of my house you can have it for free. Priority to quickest pick up. Need gone asap. Located in Innisfil, Mapleview and 25th sideroad area.

No photo description available.

Okay, it seems the piece of granite has either found a new home, or been taken to the dump. :rip_1: