Chipster99

Makers Leather Supply Livestock Commissioner’s Bag

Looks really nice - clean work!

Superb!  I really like the color choices.

YinTx

5 hours ago, YinTx said:

Superb!  I really like the color choices.

YinTx

Thank you very much!  It’s Horween baseball glove (light color) from The Tannery Row (https://www.thetanneryrow.com/all-leather/horween-x-baseball-glove) and a really nice “2 for $99” sale side from Makers Leather Supply that I ordered along with the pattern for the bag.  I watched Aaron Heizer’s videos on making the bag at least 3 times before I started it. Lots of hours hand stitching. Kind of a knockoff on this:

D8E9BEAC-DAD4-4A17-9032-8D18D6E7651F.thumb.jpeg.568c4143384785852ec4dd3d9b47506d.jpeg

Fantastic job on that.  Wow, that's a lot of hand stitching.  Beautiful work.  Brought back days of yester year when I saw that Rawlings patch.  When it was a game...

Very nice. 

6 hours ago, PastorBob said:

When it was a game...

THIS!! 

Very nice

21 hours ago, PastorBob said:

Fantastic job on that.  Wow, that's a lot of hand stitching.  Beautiful work.  Brought back days of yester year when I saw that Rawlings patch.  When it was a game...

Thank you, and yes - LOTS of stitching. Makes for strong & tough fingertips. lol. The patch is from an actual glove, but not one of my own old ones - although I have plenty. I’ve only had the heart to dismantle one of those and it was too “well loved” to use on this bag. Maybe on a wallet or coaster someday?

D0214B4A-8640-4D79-9C4B-0F0D76DA6BAD.thumb.jpeg.ac73c9136d2c70e7d46c08ea0ee71c54.jpeg

19 hours ago, JWheeler331 said:

Very nice. 

15 hours ago, JayEhl said:

THIS!! 

8 hours ago, Scoutmom103 said:

Very nice

Thanks to all for the kind words - it really means a lot coming from the folks on here!