Boarding

Help Picking Glue & Board Game Leather Bottom / Sides

Hi there! I'm new here. I ran into a deal for a few varieties of good quality leather I wanted to use for the bottom and sides of a game board and other projects - the hitch? I'm completely new to leatherwork & using leather. I need some help to do this project right. 

The side of the board isn't thicker than half an inch with rounded edges, so I was thinking glue could solely handle the job if I wrapped leather around the bottom and sides. I'd like to avoid nails / staples. What brand of glue do I use and how do I apply it (Further information below)? Any other advice is appreciated also!

The board is:
Solid walnut.
Straight grain.

The leather is: 
Mostly very flexible (Few exceptions).
Top Grain (Some full grain mixed in)
0.8-1.2mm thick
Treated on the front facing side (Not the flesh side.)

The board will be manipulated by people's hands regularly, but never bent or flexed. so I'd like it to be durable but feel good as well. The sides will be visible, the bottom will be occasionally seen. The environment this board would be kept in is going to be very humid, hot, and only rarely cool. If you want more information on the leather.. I have a decent variety of types. Most are stain protected (Some more some less.). The finishes vary from simply hand finished, burnished & waxed / cracked, gentle and rough sanded, just waxed, and matte.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by Boarding

Read through my posts in this thread as a starter

Come back and ask any questions