Wendy49

New Cobra Class 4 for sale

Hi Everyone I was told to come to this website to sell my New Cobra Class 4 leather machine co but I was not sure where to post for sale? It is a beautiful perfect machine just not the machine i was looking for for my purposes. If you are able to direct me where to post? or even if you are interested in purchasing I am in Atwater Ca for pickup please let me know Thank you so much!

Hi @Wendy49  Moved your post to Home > Marketplace > Items For Sale > Machinery -- Sewing and Stitching > New and Refurbished to Like New

The Marketplace is the place to sell goods and equipment.  You can add to this thread instead of starting anew one.  Please read the Marketplace Rules.  You will need to add more info including photos,  price in US$, etc.  Will you crate for shipping, etc.

Wendy49, I am interested in your Cobra Class 4 machine.  Please let me know how to reach you. bill@kmail.one

How much? 

@Wendy49  You joined on June 30 and haven't been back since, are you really interested in selling your machine or is this just a passing fancy?

You must follow the rules, and one important rule is to post the price you are asking in US$.

Failure to respond to this request will result in the thread being locked and archived.