davidcai10

Nippy Ski-Mini skiver for sale - Dallas, TX

Item is used and in good condition. Asking price is $1,400 shipped. Local pickup is $1,200.

Includes Nippy high grade blade (currently installed in the machine), iron feed roller, rubber feed roller, and extra blade sets. Fits on a table and is approximately 35cm tall, 30cm wide, and 20cm deep - about the size of an A4 size paper.

Hi-res Pictures

IMG-3438-min.jpg

IMG-3440-min.jpg

IMG-3443-min.jpg

IMG-3444-min.jpg

IMG-3446-min.jpg

IMG-3447-min.jpg

IMG-3448-min.jpg

IMG-3450-min.jpg

Edited by davidcai10
Added photos

@davidcai10 and your location is where?  Maybe Mars, or maybe even Pluto!  seriously though, I see from your IP address, you appear to be in the Dallas TX area.

This is a global forum.  So I guess you are prepared to ship to Australia?  List your location, and any shipping restrictions.  You can add your location to your profile.

10 hours ago, Northmount said:

@davidcai10 and your location is where?  Maybe Mars, or maybe even Pluto!  seriously though, I see from your IP address, you appear to be in the Dallas TX area.

This is a global forum.  So I guess you are prepared to ship to Australia?  List your location, and any shipping restrictions.  You can add your location to your profile.

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

On 7/14/2022 at 4:39 PM, davidcai10 said:

Item is used and in good condition. Asking price is $1,400 shipped. Local pickup is $1,200.

Includes Nippy high grade blade (currently installed in the machine), iron feed roller, rubber feed roller, and extra blade sets. Fits on a table and is approximately 35cm tall, 30cm wide, and 20cm deep - about the size of an A4 size paper.

Hi-res Pictures

IMG-3438-min.jpg

IMG-3440-min.jpg

IMG-3443-min.jpg

IMG-3444-min.jpg

IMG-3446-min.jpg

IMG-3447-min.jpg

IMG-3448-min.jpg

IMG-3450-min.jpg

Item is located in Dallas, TX for local pickup. Shipping within continental US.

David, I'm interested in this machine but wondering why you are selling if you don't mind me asking? Im debating between this machine and a traditional bell skiver.