Ferg

Vintage Tandy leather stamps and others

Due to escalating Arthritis and vision problems I am offering my Stamp set equaling 163 pieces. 

I bought a lot of these 60 to 75 years ago when Tandy's tools were made of good metal and chrome.

There are several I bought from individuals who made stamps as a lifetime tool.

I am asking for anyone possibly interested in these before I spend the time to catalog and photograph each one and price them either individually or as a complete set.

My request may be a little unorthodox but please bear with me.

I have large spools of sewing machine thread plus various and other tools for normal leather work as well as shoemaking.

Also several boxes of hardware such as zippers, magnetic pieces etc.

I am having a hard time letting go of the leather equipment and accessories. Any of you that have had the opportunity to spend a large part of your life with this hobby/business know what I am feeling.

Ferg

I feel your pain.   I've had some "end-of" discussions with a friend today...

I am sorry you are experiencing issues that prevent you from something that you love. Especially with your kind of experience. :(Are you selling the items? 

I have replied to this conversation personally.

Anyone else need info on the items I am in the process of cataloging and photographing the items I wish to sell.

I began my leather crafting when around nineteen years old while in the Navy. I am five months from being eighty nine years old/young.

Believe me when I tell you with arthritis in both feet and ankles, spine, hands and fingers plus being deaf,  life is a little fragile and totally exasperating.

I would like to believe that working since I was eight years old and enjoying most every minute of it I can influence others with drive.

Ferg

Hi there. 

Thank you for your service.  I admire your willingness to continue to expand the craft  with your tenacity.

The stamps have been sold.

Ferg