JimNiner

Techsew 4800 Pro- New/Never used

Techsew 4800 Pro. Brand new , purchased from Techsew a couple of months ago and never used - a used machine unexpectedly became available to me. Since I don’t need two machines- the Techsew is for sale. This machine is loaded with all the options including the new aluminum table platform. It has the needle positioning system and all the accessories listed on the Techsew site for the 4800 Pro Model and an extra spool of 138 thread. It currently lists for $3450 plus shipping.

price-  $2800. 

D982CABB-C97D-489F-BD62-86EF386171AA.jpeg

Hi, Sorry I didn’t clarify- this is for local pickup only.

Thank You,

Jim

Hi Jim,  I  am interested in your machine.  I have a Thor GA243 that I'll be listing soon. It is more of a beast than I need for the things that I make.  Would you have any interest in a flatbed like this?  Believe it is a clone of the Juki 243. It is in very good shape and had little use.   I live in central Arizona.  Thanks, Georgia.

Hi Georgia,

I sent you a private message.

Thank You,Jim

Is there a machine you are looking for to replace this? I am in CA so not to far out of the way. 

Hello,

No, I don’t need a replacement machine. While I was waiting for the 4800 to arrive I got a deal on a Cobra Class 4 that I couldn’t pass up so I’ve been using it a bit although I need to figure out how to set the timing on it. I decided to sell the 4800 since I could list it as brand new/never used. I have been tempted to try it out because the YouTube video reviews are very positive and I am really interested in the Electronic needle positioning system. I originally chose the 4800 because it can sew heavier thread than the Cobra Class 26/Techsew 2750 and it came with the new style aluminum platform table.

Let me know if I can answer any additional questions you may have.

Thanks You,

Jim

This machine has sold