Doc Reaper

A teenagers first guitar strap

This was made for a 14 year old boy, his first guitar strap for a rather heavy guitar. I made the strap about 3 1/4 inches wide. He is a rather large kid and I wanted the weight spread out a bit. Him still growing and the weight of his guitar may of made his collar bone a bit sore and I didn’t want it getting a curve from a thinner strap

5B0C6FEF-0A70-435B-A9AF-EDE7385084DA.jpeg

@Doc Reaper nice work!  The lettering is sharp looking. Bet the kid will be proud of it.

Thanks TomE, I wanted a border but dad said it was fine as it was. The font was a bit of a problem, each letter had to be spaced by eye

Great looking strap.:yes:

Looks sharp kid, next time just add boarder. Your project your design. Artistic license. Really though, nice color choice, and lettering

6 hours ago, Bawarrior said:

Looks sharp kid, next time just add boarder. Your project your design. Artistic license. Really though, nice color choice, and lettering

That’s exactly what was ordered by his dad, son played for a church and wanted to control glitz factor

Nice job on that Doc the lettering is very cool I'm sure that youngster is loving it !  you know a nice stitch line around the border with some heavy black thread but that said it's a great looking job.

badass!

On 8/15/2022 at 8:50 AM, chuck123wapati said:

badass!

Yes that's another way to say it ! I agree

Looks good and should hold up something no heavier than a guitar for a long, long time. Dad's order, dad gets to choose. Taking artistic license with an order will lose you customers.

Edited by doubleh