YinTx

Heart of Texas Leather Show

Anyone there/going?  Does anyone know if Robert Beard will have a booth there?

YinTx

He hasnt been to any shows this year and not listed there either

I did manage to go to the show impromptu.  Quite a few vendors at  the tradeshow, managed a class at the last minute.  It was a good event.  Met Mr. Don Gonzalez, and Ms. Lisa Sorrell, which I am sure was awkward for both of them.   :blush:  :crazy: But I enjoyed it tho!  Both very kind, intelligent, and informative.  Will need to spend more time at a future show, was only able to drive up for about 3/4 of a day worth of stuff out of the entire week they were there.

Did not see Mr. Beard, hopefully he gets around to doing more in the future.

YinTx

On 8/13/2022 at 9:40 PM, YinTx said:

I did manage to go to the show impromptu.  Quite a few vendors at  the tradeshow, managed a class at the last minute.  It was a good event.  Met Mr. Don Gonzalez, and Ms. Lisa Sorrell, which I am sure was awkward for both of them.   :blush:  :crazy: But I enjoyed it tho!  Both very kind, intelligent, and informative.  Will need to spend more time at a future show, was only able to drive up for about 3/4 of a day worth of stuff out of the entire week they were there.

Did not see Mr. Beard, hopefully he gets around to doing more in the future.

YinTx

I got some second hand information that Bob is having some pretty serious health issues.  Sometime back, Bob beat cancer back in to remission

but the word i got is it is back (lymphoma).  Along with me a few prayers would be in order.

On 9/8/2022 at 10:22 PM, sheathmaker said:

I got some second hand information that Bob is having some pretty serious health issues.  Sometime back, Bob beat cancer back in to remission

but the word i got is it is back (lymphoma).  Along with me a few prayers would be in order.

That is some rough news, thanks for passing the info on.  I've definitely been praying for him.

YinTx

Saw him at Ft Worth and he seems to be back to normal, well normal for him.