Stewart

Sunflower redo

Well i took Suzelle's suggestions / advice and added some background.

The proportions were off and once tooled theirs not much you can do to change that. 

What i done was accented the dark mounds to look more like a rocks with depressions. and 

used  a lighter Grey to simulate ,height. Trim a paint brush to a few fibers and dobbed

different colors to make an impression of wild flowers. brightened up the sunflowers

Edited by Stewart
picture

Stewart, I'm really looking forward to seeing what that looks like! You are so great to post your work, I haven't shown much of my own work. So I admire you for doing that! I did post some pics of my Auto Upholstery work, seems that is all I am doing lately. But I've been gathering the supplies to do some more leather work. It takes a while, the tools cost money. LOL! I really like your hand tooling work, seems you have a lots of experience in that area, so I like to see what you make.

13 minutes ago, suzelle said:

Stewart, I'm really looking forward to seeing what that looks like! You are so great to post your work, I haven't shown much of my own work. So I admire you for doing that! I did post some pics of my Auto Upholstery work, seems that is all I am doing lately. But I've been gathering the supplies to do some more leather work. It takes a while, the tools cost money. LOL! I really like your hand tooling work, seems you have a lots of experience in that area, so I like to see what you make.

opps for got picture