Texxut

Tipping an industrial machine ?

I have a Consew 206RB-2, that I am setting it up on a table I made. Watching video after video of people tipping their machine back and seeing it stop part of the way back, but not continuing to lay flat back on the table. My question is, what stops the machine from going all the way back? Here is a pic of the back, am I missing something a part?

Back of 206RB-2.jpg

There should be a hole in the table for a head rest pin. If no hole, I use a 19/32" drill bit. 

headrest2.jpg

headrest1.jpg

Edited by chisel

Thank you Chisel.  Not counting the part that sticks in the hole, how long is the headrest post? And where should it contact the machine?

2 hours ago, Texxut said:

Not counting the part that sticks in the hole, how long is the headrest post? And where should it contact the machine?

3", but it doesn't have to be exact. Taller and machine won't tilt back as far. Contact should be somewhere around the point of the arrow.

consew206arrow.jpg

I'll drill the hole and make a pin. Thank you Chisel, I appreciate your help. I'm glad I found this site.

These tilt back machine stops are available for a few bucks on Ebay.

I've also used a screw driver to prop up the machine while cleaning etc.  like holding up  the bonnet of a car . Unconventional, but it works . 

HS