dfrensdorff

Techsew 5100 Special Ed.

I’m testing the waters of selling my Techsew 5100. It is the set-up with the needle positioning, laser light, and edge guide. Very few hours, and when I’ve needed it, it has performed flawlessly. I’m in No. Nevada, and I will not ship, but may help with transport in No. Cal. $2900. 

D7641547-4C6D-40C0-8AC4-297195897230.jpeg

Yes … I messaged you 

10 hours ago, Hobbit1Leatherworks said:

Have you sold your 5100 yet?

You need to either quote a post (or part of it) or tag the person you want to contact.  To tag a person, type @ followed by the screen name, and pick from the popup list.

@dfrensdorff  You have an interested party.  If the machine is no longer for sale, post to this thread that it is sold or no longer for sale.

@Hobbit1Leatherworks …. I’ve got a deposit on it and it may be sold, but if it falls through, I will contact you. 

On 2/6/2023 at 9:58 AM, dfrensdorff said:

@Hobbit1Leatherworks …. I’ve got a deposit on it and it may be sold, but if it falls through, I will contact you. 

@dfrensdorff you told me this same thing 2 months ago. I am still interested in it if you haven't sold it yet. 

@MHeaps you are correct .. my customer is coming to No Nevada from Arizona. He is planning on coming next week …we have had a fair amount of weather ….  if it falls through, I have a list of those interested, and you are on that list. 

@MHeaps it’s available … sale fell through 

@MHeaps … ok. Thanks for letting me know. 

SOLD