I’m kinda outa commission spiritually .  I somehow got bells palsey. ( my face is melting ) and have just been hiding.

Decided to get out in the shop and create something.  

12 oz. 8 + 4 oz liner. Put some of that snake print in it with a liner to back it up.   I used my airbrush to kindamake it look this way  

Blaaah. Oh well I like it.   

I made another one too.  Black mamba.  Don’t tread on me.  I’ll post it up soon. 

9648D021-D7CB-4E2E-B44D-B7E94D73B437.png

61529B7C-1A54-45B2-8953-182DB293D9C3.png

1994E005-17F9-4DDD-BD07-C3731794BBB7.jpeg

Looks awesome!  

Had my Bells Palsey in Elementary... along with the requisite jokes and sideways looks one gets at that age to go along with it.  Not fun, hope you get over it soon.  

YinTx

Nice lookin rig. Glad you got back out to your shop.  Nothing like working with leather to sooth the soul.  Praying for you!

i like it too beautiful rig friend.  work is always good therapy for a down spirit imo! And praying for your fast recovery.

That is nice. Sorry about the health problem. Between my wife and I most of our time is taken up going back and forth to one doctor or another. Golden years, my happy hinnie. Hobble around and hurt is more like it although it still beats the other option.

Edited by doubleh

Yo Scan, that is some awesome work, I have sooooooooooo many questions to ask about this rig, it is so beautiful it should be a sin!

you have my number feel free to call,  I may be able to help ease your mind

Good job. 

No blaah needed, it looks great.:specool: Just one complaint, could you make your images a bit bigger, please?:yes:

Bell's Palsy - many years ago a work colleague got it (no idea how) but he still had to go to work. After the initial shock he just accepted it and got on with life, he figured there were many other things he could have got that were much worse. It obviously hasn't affected your leatherworking ability.:)

That holster rig looks beautiful, great job!

I concur, that's a great looking rig.  Hope your health gets better.  There is no better way to relax that to get in the garage and work with leather.

Very nice work -  looking forward to seeing the black mamba.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, Viking said:

Very nice work -  looking forward to seeing the black mamba.

Black mamba is posted. 

Nice work!

The wife went through Bells Palsy some years ago.  It was a PITA.  She had to wear an eye patch.  To me, looking like a pirate was cool, but she didn't see things that way.

Thanks Jack.  I’m still inflicted with  this crap.  Hoping it goes away soon.  I wear an eye patch at night while sleeping to be sure my eye don’t dry out while I sleep.