Sign in to follow this  
Parrytack

Randall Machinery Rotary Punch

Greeting All,

Im hoping to get help with a good description as well as suggested sale price and value of this Randall Machinery Rotary Hole Punch.  Thanks in advance for your help. 

A3267AA5-AE71-4E7A-8C37-D6B1E044FC39.jpeg

3AFA07FD-CE22-4B49-AF7C-FC089ACDF071.jpeg

91C68C62-80EE-4012-8EE3-CF1039C6F866.jpeg

5736E18B-6D35-44EE-A964-AFF6D828B7BC.jpeg

B6E01ED5-6AC2-4C0A-8893-DF59EFF50D40.jpeg

E1670C9C-8A65-45B9-BE5D-662FA4269B78.jpeg

Worth a lot more that.  New they can approach $2,000.00.   Italian made they were.

glenn

35 minutes ago, shoepatcher said:

Worth a lot more that.  New they can approach $2,000.00.   Italian made they were.

glenn

He's not selling a new punch Glenn.  Its' a used punch.

Used stuff (Generally) sells for bargains compared to new.  I sold a Tippman 15 ton clicker 3 weeks ago to a guy for $500.  New it's 5k.  it was used, scratched up, but worked.  I felt like $500 was a fair price.    I bought a Seiko Ch8b last week for $1500.  New it's 6k.    I thought was fair.

Of course are always exceptions.  I still think $400 would be a good price for a used rotary punch?

I do not use one but it should bring more.  If you can get it for $400.00, grab it.  My expertise is in sewing machines.  

glenn

Edited by shoepatcher

11 hours ago, shoepatcher said:

Worth a lot more that.  New they can approach $2,000.00.

A used one in Ontario sold at auction yesterday for $350 CA or $265 US, which was  a bargain. I would try $400 but what you get will depend on the demand in your area.

Best of luck

kgg

9 hours ago, shoepatcher said:

I do not use one but it should bring more.  If you can get it for $400.00, grab it.  My expertise is in sewing machines.  

glenn

I don't need it. I have a 30x40 workshop so full of machinery I can't walk....Maybe I need to ask some pricing advice on some stuff as well. :)

Thanks everyone for your help.  I’m sorry to be so long to to reply, had 4 hospitalizations last year and am just getting back to (halfway) normal. 
really wanting to sell these machines I don’t need anymore.   
I’ve two of these, one for home and one for traveling to horse show and rides. 
I spoke with Randall Machinery and understand that these new are 3800$ not counting shipping from Italy.   Hmmmm? 
Really considering retiring soon.  Would love to find someone I could pass my little company onto.  Established in 1978, just hate to see it die with me.  Will be selling the duplicate machines I have.

anita 

Ps  have to reduce pictures again! 
parrytack.com