MartelloDesigns

Cobra Class 26 Perfect-Like New

Selling my Cobra Class 26 cylinder arm machine, including the flat table attachment. This machine has less than 10 hours on it, if that. Comes with all the associated parts, tools and 4 large bobbins.

Includes drop down edge guide. Of course includes bobbin winder and thread stand.

It is exactly as pictured.

Most here know the machine, it is smooth and operates like butter. I have 2 other machines, and clearly I don't use this one at all, so it should go to someone that could really use its capabilities. 

In Las Vegas area, so prefer local sale if possible. 

$2000 and it's yours.

IMG_0743.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

On 8/21/2022 at 5:16 PM, MartelloDesigns said:

Selling my Cobra Class 26 cylinder arm machine, including the flat table attachment. This machine has less than 10 hours on it, if that. Comes with all the associated parts, tools and 4 large bobbins.

Includes drop down edge guide. Of course includes bobbin winder and thread stand.

It is exactly as pictured.

Most here know the machine, it is smooth and operates like butter. I have 2 other machines, and clearly I don't use this one at all, so it should go to someone that could really use its capabilities. 

In Las Vegas area, so prefer local sale if possible. 

$2000 and it's yours.

IMG_0743.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

I am in California. Would you consider shipping it or do you know anyone headed this way? Maybe we can meet somewhere?

Thank you

cole_tobin@yahoo.com