Sabrinasrestorations

My biography and Reviews from the experts

Getting to know me and what it is that I do

PSX_20220822_130804.jpg

photocollage_2022822125052305.jpg

Edited by Sabrinasrestorations

Your paragraph text on the first image isn't straight.  Kinda sloppy.

11 hours ago, Sabrinasrestorations said:

PSX_20220823_011543.jpg

Edited by Sabrinasrestorations

10 hours ago, MtlBiker said:

Your paragraph text on the first image isn't straight.  Kinda sloppy.

I corrected it

11 hours ago, Sabrinasrestorations said:

PSX_20220823_011543.jpg

I'm not a native speaker, but shouldn't that be "She has many years of experience in..." And does one really fashion skills? I thought skills are acquired or learned... By the way, what exactly do you mean by "leather detailing"?

I'm sorry but your photography is just awful. I mean seriously who try's to show off work taking picture's of a black subject on a black background. Plus you don't describe what you've done . Last time your picture were on a garbled back ground and it was almost impossible to see what the work was.No body here is a pro photographer but most of use post a picture with a plain background  that compliments the photo.example, not professional but you have no trouble seeing whats presented.Sorry if I'm harsh 

IMG_20210613_191512479.jpg

I'd agree with a lot of people's comments here, that it comes across as too general.  Even if people don't understand the details of a process, explaining those details really helps sell.    I'd say things like "careful refinishing with "x" and "x" to restore and beautify...

The best thing you could possibly do is before and after pictures.  Showing what is, in essence looks like a brand new jacket doesn't highlight your skills and people may doubt that it's legit.  

I'd also change your verbiage to first person unless you're working for someone else as part of their business.  

If your business is mainly you, there's nothing wrong with saying, "I've worked restoring and refinishing leather for 'x' years and over that time I've developed the knowledge and skills to make leather goods look as good as new." 

Also, and please excuse me if I'm incorrect, it looks like you're a native Spanish speaker?   if you want some help translating exactly what you're trying to say feel free to do it in Spanish and I can put it as an English speaker would...there are lots of things that although "technically correct" in terms of language, they aren't how people would actually say them.  It happens to me with Spanish all the time with refranes or other sayings that my wife goes..."It's not wrong, but a native Spanish speaker wouldn't say it that way."