Gezzer

I may be a little off

but I made this coaster for my Doc who did a total hip on me back in Feb.   Wrote a little note on the back " Thanks for the new parts Doc "   It may well end up in the box with all the other junk  he probably gets from patients .:lol:

20220823_215031.jpg

I am sure he will appreciate it.  My dad is a retired old country doc and received many things from his patients over the years.  He relishes these items, both large and small.  Well done.

Looks great.  Hope the hip is doing well.

5 hours ago, PastorBob said:

I am sure he will appreciate it.  My dad is a retired old country doc and received many things from his patients over the years.  He relishes these items, both large and small.  Well done.

Thank you and give my respects to your Dad , doctors and nurses are special people for sure !

5 hours ago, TomE said:

Looks great.  Hope the hip is doing well.

Thank you ! The hip is a blessing and one of the better decisions that I have made in life !!!!!!!!!

I have both hips being replaced in my future and not looking forward to the rehab so I've been putting it off. I love your carving for your doc, it looks great and captures the hardware quite convincingly.

On 8/24/2022 at 5:10 PM, battlemunky said:

I have both hips being replaced in my future and not looking forward to the rehab so I've been putting it off. I love your carving for your doc, it looks great and captures the hardware quite convincingly.

Thank you !   You will do fine , they have come a loooooooooong way with the hip surgery . Mine was out-patient , in @ 7:30 wife driving me home @ 5:00 . Again, you will do fine !!!!

You might as well go ahead and carve a little something for your Doc :thumbsup:

Thanks @Gezzer! I'm totally going to rip off your design when it's my turn!

Help yourself battlemunky !!!! 

I just got  back from 6 month Doc visit and he grinned big and seemed to appreciate the coaster .